Interactive Workshop Day
9:00 am - 11:30 am Workshop B | Proving market readiness - road to implementation
The aim of the workshop is to discuss and educate the industry about the market technological production capabilities to supply the necessary components, materials and services to implement the 66kV inter array cable and the surrounding technology.
· Offshore testing after deployment
· Logistic companies, transport and installation capabilities
· Production capabilities of cable manufacturers
· Technical compliance of the technology
· Future of the technology in the upcoming years
11:30 am - 12:00 pm Refreshment break and networking
12:00 pm - 2:30 pm Workshop C | 66kV cables and accessories
The aim of the workshop will be to share and discuss technical knowledge and experience around 66kV array cable systems, in order to broad further the technical understanding of the how individual components and how the systems work. Attendees can focus on any particular aspect or steer the direction of the workshop.
· 66kV Array cable system
· 66kV Insulation system (XLPE, wet/dry, wet age testing)
· 66kV Cable accessories (inner cone, outer cone, factory joints, repair joints)
· 66kV Cable Installation