Prof Edward GulskiProf.dr.hab ir.
Poznan University of Technology
Edward Gulski (Fellow IEEE) received the M.Sc. degree in information technology in 1982 from Dresden University of Technology in Germany, in 1991 he received the Ph.D. degree from Delft University of Technology in the Netherlands and in 2004 he received the Doctor Habilitatus degree from Warsaw University of Technology in Poland. From 1996 till 2010 he was professor at Delft University of Technology in the Netherlands, since 2008 he is a professor at the Poznan University of Technology in Poland and he is involved in research and education in the field of insulation diagnosis of HV components and asset management. At present he is CEO of onsite hv solutions ag in Luzern, Switzerland an international organization providing knowledge support for power utilities. He was chairman of 4 Cigre Work Groups and he is Chairman of the IEEE Working Group PE/IC/F05W/400.4 P400.4. and the Swiss member of the Cigre Working Group B1.38. He is author and co-author of more than 350 publications and three books in the field of HV diagnosis and Asset Management.
9:45 AM Chairman's Opening
5:15 PM Closing remarks by Chairman
9:20 AM Chairman's opening
- Specific aspects of manufacturing, transportation and installation of submarine cables for introducing risks of a failure during operation
- State-of-the art of international recommendations for onsite testing and diagnosis of submarine cables
- Advanced methods and specifications for onsite testing of submarine cables
- Case studies and practical examples from offshore cable testing
4:30 PM Closing remarks by Chairman
The aim of the workshop is to generate a discussion and understanding of testing for 66kV technologies, different testing capabilities, case studies and testing certification compliance.
· Testing procedures
· Case study
· Certification compliance by testing